HP-BTMThis modular machine is specifically designed for the preparation of coarse ores, minerals and other similar materials. The sample input weight has a range of 1 to 15kg, with a particle size of less than 50mm to split off a representative sample of approximately 250g to 1,000g of fine pulverised sample material for analysis.
The machine consists of two individual working units:
- Crusher/Linear Splitter (HP-BT15)
- Mill HP-M1500C
The mill HP-M1500C includes a sample transfer device from the crusher to the mill, a cup lift for transporting the sample into the grinding vessel, a sample outlet device, a cup weighing unit and a cup output transport.
Perfectly developed for the mining industry
The operator selects one of the four individual programs by pushing a button on a separate front panel, where the input flap will automatically open. The operator pours the sample into the feed position of the manual input. After introducing the sample material, the operator closes the input flap and places an empty cup on the input position for steel cups.
The preparation cycle starts automatically in the following sequence:
- Weighing and calculating the desired splitting ratio (sample/residue material).
- Feeding, crushing and representative splitting.
- Transport of the sample into the pulverising mill and to the discharge position for residue material output.
- Fine pulverising of the sample by means of a swing grinding mill HP-M1500C, monitoring of sample weight prior and after pulverising.
- Output of pulverised material into a stainless steel cup, onto an output conveyor belt.
The machine is totally enclosed, sound insulated and requires minimum operator assistance. The machine is equipped with a separate electrical control cabinet. A dust extracting unit is necessary for the operation of this machine.